We have been working with Scleroderma and Raynaud’s UK over the past few years to gain insight into their audiences and develop their current digital presence. Now the team are ready to use that insight to drive growth and engagement through a new strategic content plan.
SRUK’s objectives for this work are to:
- Identify what content themes could also drive engagement across the website and social media
- Understand how they could use content and smart search engine optimisation to drive growth
- Show how they can utilise the insight from user research to develop a strategic approach to content
- Demonstrate how they can structure the site to deepen engagement
Our proposed approach focuses on three areas of work. Those workstreams aim to:
- Provide structured improvements to the website, through user research and a new information architecture
- Identify strategic content opportunities through SEO analysis, user research and analytics
- Deliver an overall strategic approach to content delivery, identifying areas that will help to drive the greatest engagement across SRUK’s digital channels.
- Work with the team to implement a roadmap of activities to enable the team to deliver within limited resources.
Gemma Cornwell, Head of Fundraising and Communications at SRUK said:
“We are really looking forward to working with We Are MC2 on this exciting project that will really help us to take the next step with driving better engagement across our digital platforms. We Are MC2 have taken the time to really get to know and understand our audience and our organisation which really makes a difference when we are working together. I’ve been impressed with the plans they’ve put together and am confident it will deliver good results.”
What does Scleroderma and Raynaud’s UK do?
Scleroderma and Raynaud’s UK is the only UK charity dedicated to improving the lives of people with scleroderma and Raynaud’s phenomenon. They improve awareness and understanding of these conditions, support those affected and fund groundbreaking research in an ultimate aim to find a cure.